Text erasing "Im" from "Impossible"

flicker@morbergCCBYNC2.0

This is the first tech class I have taken in 27 years. This is the first blog page I have ever made. The instructor is a lovely fellow, very patient, kind and helpful. He seems like the type of professor who does whatever he can to help his student’s succeed. I have fears of being one of the few students to ever fail his class…maybe even the first! I don’t think these classes are offered outside of the program! Ugh! I am now picturing taking 5 years instead of 4 to finish this degree. Ugh! I can hear the students in my class typing away, while simultaneously chatting and laughing…my stomach is churning and my heart is racing. I feel a headache coming on. I have already prayed twice this class. Pretty much every “tech” term I hear is unfamiliar, and if it is familiar I have only heard of it and have no idea what it means or how to apply it.  All I can think of right now is , “why didn’t I finish my degree thirty years ago?”

This is going to take a monumental effort on my part to get through this class!!! If I sound negative, I don’t entirely intend to come across this way. I am willing to work and am willing to learn, it’s just discouraging and a bit overwhelming being so far behind the rest of the students.

Deep Breath…o.k., I just survived my first blog post…now to head home and face the tech homework. I hope my kids are home to help me!!!